Friday, October 3, 2008

Chubby

I've really fed up with myself.
I made a promise to myself, wont eat any food from last nite,which is the Thursday nite where I will take bus all the way from Ipoh to Shah Alam, due to the claim of many friends that long time never see me , but see me again when I back to Ipoh last week: "Oh, Adon, u looks more *hang fuk* already huh....Sure live very well in Shah Alam, right????Its time to diet lorrrrrr"

Urggggggggggggggg.....anything wrong with chubby??????
Okies, since everyone unsatisfy with me, I've decided to stop eating or digest any food-----and the plan only start when I have Pizza as dinner, and a basket( used to put dirty clothes in that kind, know???)of sushi as supper......=.=

WELL.....Guess u guys know what happend to me now, huh?
Yes, Anderson is more chubby n clumsy now, like a balloon.
Worse than before back to Ipoh.
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
No more Ipoh, I will stay in KL until I left bone only back to Ipoh.I promise!












And promise are made to break, as what I usually do:(

No comments: