Friday, October 24, 2008

As promised....

As I promised in my long-time-ago post, I will now post some of the pictures that I took during my pretty Christine cousin's wedding event. As always, pictures means thousands words and now, I will giving away thousands of words....hehe^^


I doesn't mean to post this pic in such sequence...but since it already happened...so just enjoy it....wakakakakaka....
This is one of the games designed for the "heng dai" gang before they can get the bride..noticed that they required to use the nail on the "bra" to spike on the balloons hanging on the ceiling=.=
Me, my sister and my cousin, Yen during the function....
Me and my mummy....muacksssssss
My cousin, Jean , my mummy and my sister.....
Me and my sister...we searched all over the place only managed to get her outfit....pretty nice huh???
Me, my pretty Christine and my another cousin....
My cousin's family: YuetLee, my aunty and WeiLun....
Dunno why got this pic-.-
Cant stop cam whore even through inside the rest room...lolxxxxx
This is the so-called first dish....=.= Throu got abalone and such la...but still....cant full la!!! Thats why I hate culinary art.....=(






1 comment:

-chein yee- said...

eh this pose v^^v you copy mine leh.. haha =P neways, take care.