Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wasabi Indulgence


There was never a japanese buffet restaurant in Ipoh since forever. And my sister was clearly so jealous when I described how I felt about eating too much sashimi and scallops in those restaurants in KL. Haha, I'm a bad brother =P

And there it was. Finally a one in Casurina Hotel. And I bring her and my mum for that. Hehe, now I'm a good brother.

Wasabe Japanese Buffet Restaurant

My sister and I.

Mummy and the mummy boy =P

Out of my expectation, the food was great -- and it clearly above my expectation to this new japanese buffet restaurant. Kudos!

2 comments:

Happy Hippo said...

do you have the contact number of the restaurant?

the buffet is for dinner or lunch session?

mirmo said...

May I know how much is this bufet cost per person? Thanks first~